2013년 6월 2일 일요일

위대한 개츠비 (The Great Gatsby)



Have you ever read 'The Great Gatsby' ?
I remember that I read it when I was high school student.
If you like the book, you'll like the movie. It encompasses everything that makes the novel great.





This movie was absolutely great, mainly for its screenplay and it staying true to the Gatsby storyline.
It is a very beautiful story and well told through miraculous cinematography, some visuals and fantastic acting.


Leonardo DiCaprio is the heart and soul of the movie. I think he's just such a tremendous actor. There are also other great actors such as Joel Edgerton, Carey Mulligan and even Tobey Maguire.







The cinematography is definitely one of the things that impressed me the most. I think cinematographer really knows how to not only get great shots, but take you through the world of Jay Gatsby himself. The music though was stunning and fit the mood 


I think it's a beautifully crafted story of drama and romance
Overall, if you have read, or not read the book, you should absolutely see this ^^~





* trailer*







댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기