2013년 6월 15일 토요일

맨 오브 스틸 (Man of steel)

 
I think everybody know this movie~
'Man of steel' is one of the hottest movie these days!
I really enjoyed this movie. I am a big fan of action and superhero movies, and this did not disappoint.
If you don't wathch yet, I recommend this movie for you.
 
 
I believe that you know superman. I am a big superman fan.
 Based on the character Superman, the film is a reboot of the Superman film series that portrays the character's origin story.
A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this Earth.
As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do.
Later, this boy becomes superman, and saves the earth.
 
 
 
 
He is a superman.
I think Henry Cavill is an excellent Superman.
Henry Cavill fits the role perfectly.
 The cast in the movie is excellent including Russell Crowe and Michael Shannon.
And, plot was pretty good, but also pretty predictable.
 
 
 
 
 
I had very high expectations from the movie and this film has completely exceeded my expectation.
 It is the movie for every one and in my opinion its not only the best movie of this summer but also the best comic book movie of all time.
 
 
The fight scenes in the movie are astonishing. It makes up for all the lack of conflict Superman Returns had. The fight scenes are very destructive yes but there is a very good story around it so it wasn't just mindless explosions.
The visual effects and action sequences in the movie are actually the best I have ever seen.
 
 
 
You don't have to see any previous Superman movies to see this one.
You can get the whole back story.
It is Good action, fun, entertaining movie!
Man of steel was by far the best movie of the year to me~
 
 
 
 
 
 
* Trailer *
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기