2013년 6월 1일 토요일

몽타주 (MONTAGE)



 
Nearly 15 years ago, Ha-Kyung's daughter is kidnapped. A detective works obsessively on the case, but his efforts go in vain. Her daughter is found dead and the kidnapper slips away without a trace.  After the statute of limitatoins has run out, same kidnapping case occures. Detective Chung-Ho again works frantically to find the killer.







Honestly, I don't like the movies about kidnapping, murder,
because these movies upset me.
However, I want to recommend this movie!.
The plot is very good. This movie is marked by originality of ideas.
There are lots of reversals, so I was surprised.




 
 



I liked actor's acting.
They are so natural and so open and so real.
Especially, Junghwa Um did wonders in her role that mother who lost her daughter. I have always love her acting.
In the last part of the moive, her crying made me feel very sad.
After I watch it, I felt that all parents are very great.


 
I emphasize there are big twists in <Montage>
While you are watching it, guess the culprit~




* trailer *





 
 
 
  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기